Elemental Nutrition Pump Preworkout
Elemental Nutrition Stimulant Free Pre-Workout represents the next generation in pre-workout supplements. The team behind Elemental Nutrition’s pre-workout have formulated this product without any stimulants such as 1,3 dimethylamylamine, geranium, huperzine, caffeine, shizandra, B-vitamins, or guarana, which can keep you awake at night. After all, without a good night’s sleep, you could compromise the results you are seeking from training.
The original pre-workout supplements (also referred to as NO or Nitric Oxide supplements) weren’t focussed on dosing you with high amounts of stimulants, like many of today’s products. They were aimed at giving you what you strive for in a quality pre-workout; that is to expand the blood vessels, improve the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles, and achieve a satisfying pump! Some, however included 1-3 dimethylamylamine, Geranium, or DMAA, renowned for achieving the pump, but without too much effort, you’ll find that this is actually to the contrary.
1-3 dimethylamylamine (also known as 1-3 dimeth, Geranium & DMAA) is actually a Vasoconstrictor, meaning that it actually narrows blood vessels thus restricting the pump.
If you look closely at the Elemental Nutrition Pre-Workout formula, you’ll notice that it contains ingredients lacking in many other pre-workouts:
– Pharmaceutical grade Creapure Creatine from Germany is included as it’s the best of its quality in the world and perhaps one of the most universally recommended supplement besides protein for achieving muscle strength gains and also muscle growth.
– Beta-Alanine has demonstrated effectiveness in supporting carnosine levels, making it useful for energy production as well as endurance, performance as well as strength.
– Taurine works in a similar way to creatine, in that it expands the muscle cells by holding water, thus contributing to strength and the pump.
– Arginine is the precursor to Nitric Oxide, hence Arginine AKG and Arginine HCL are included in this product’s formulation. NO is reputed for oxygen transport to the working muscles.
– L –Citrulline supports arginine levels, promoting the production of Nitric Oxide production, as well as aiding in the expansion of blood vessels, and importantly the uptake of oxygen and nutrients.
– Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a fast absorbed fatty acid as well as a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting against free radical damage which results from strength and resistance training.
– Vanadium Sulfate aids the muscles to use glucose as well as to perform and recover.
If you’re seeking a new approach to pre-workouts, which won’t leave your with the residual jittery feeling or a crashing feeling afterwards, grab some Elemental Nutrition Stimulant Free Pre-Workout to make the most of your workouts. This pre-workout importantly enables you to still have a good night’s sleep, which is essential for recovery.